NUCTECHTM RT6000 Handheld Chemical Identifier can be used for rapid and accurate identification of unknown solids nd liquids, such as narcotics, explosives, threat chemicals and so forth. Based on Raman spectroscopy of molecular identification, RT6000 provides a reliable and precise result with a large and extensible database.
With its light weight (750g) and quick response, RT6000 is very proper for field identification and convenient to carry. Complete additional functions, such as camera, WI-FI and GPS, give more records for daily inspection.
RT6000 Handheld Chemical Identifier is extremely suitable for police, border, military, port and customs in contrabands and hazardous materials check, including chemical warfare defense, drug enforcement, counterterrorism and so on.
- Analyze and identify substance in about 5 seconds typically
- Accurate and rapid identification for suspicious substance
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
- Extensive library - adding new by users
- Handheld and ergonomic design
- Non-destructive and non-radioactive
- Micro USB and WIFI for data transfer and software update
- Built-in GPS for location information
- User friendly interface with touch screen