NUCTECH RT1003EB Liquid Security Inspector can analyze and identify the dangerous materials in various containers. Based on Raman spectroscopy of molecular detection, RT1003EB provides a reliable result of unknown liquid rapidly and accurately with a very low false alarm rate.
RT1003EB, the new generation of RT series product, now combines non-transparent packaging identification in order to screening opaque container, such as metal container, black container and so on.
Unique design of two-sided door enables RT1003EB to work for dual-channel inspection at the same time, improving the efficiency of security checkpoint. With its excellent performance that ECAC approved, RT1003EB Liquid Security Inspector can be a powerful and ideal solution at airports for Liquids, Aerosols and Gels (LAGs) in all types of containers.
- Accurate and rapid identification for suspicious liquids
- Extensive library - adding new by users
- Reliable result in 5 seconds typically
- Dual-channel design
- Non-transparent container detection
- Adaptive packaging recognition
- Non-destructive and non-radioactive
- Standard USB and Ethernet for data transfer and software update
- User friendly interface with touch screen